Helping sailors reach their potential is what the Foundation is all about and its Annual Auction, just around the corner on March 3, is the fundraising mechanism to make this happen. Attendees can look forward to a variety of exclusive and unique opportunities that they’ll only find at the Auction. PREVIEW AUCTION BROCHURE and while you’re at it, be sure to buy your Auction ticket!
Meanwhile, enjoy a snapshot of silent and live items up for grabs, listed below:
Cool and Unusual:
- Cabaret in the Sky—an evening at the home of Bruce & Debby Smith who will fly in musicians from New York and Los Angeles for your exclusive entertainment. There will be food and libations commensurate with, and in honor of, all-time great sailor and StFYC Chairman of the Board, Paul Cayard. This special night is open to 30 people on September 20.
- Sail to a picturesque harbor on the French Riviera aboard the classic 61-foot yacht Athene, once the Flagship of the StFYC.
- Seven-night stay in Alexandria, Virginia, in a two-bedroom condo with a view of the Potomac, dinner at Landini’s and drinks at a private Cigar Bar and Lounge
- One week at Esperanza, a luxury private resort in Cabo San Lucas
- A weekend in harvest season at a well-appointed condo at the renowned Silverado Resort in Napa
- One jazzy week with eight friends in a fabulous New Orleans home
- SailGP chase boat ride for two during SailGP San Francisco in May
- Two courtside Warriors tickets & VIP passes for one game next season
- Two VIP tickets for the Kings/Lakers game in Sacramento, April 4
- Eight-person condo in Sun Valley during Ski Week 2021; includes lift tickets for four
- Four VIP passes to final three days of Track & Field Olympic Trials, including accommodation for four
Up your Sailing Game:
- On-water coaching sessions with Mike Martin or Nicole Breault
- Week-long Laser Clinic at the International Sailing Academy in Mexico
Things you Can’t Get Anywhere Else:
- Tour for four at the top of Salesforce Tower (not open to the public)
- Tugboat ride on SF Bay
- Champagne & caviar sunset sail for 12 aboard the classic yacht, Mayan